Testosterone Propionate 99% USP BP is the shortest-estered
testosterone steroid. It's an injectable compound with a slower rate of
release than un-esterified Testosterone, but a faster rate of release
than all the rest of esterified testosterones.
Synonyms: Testosterone-17beta-propionate; Testosteroni propionas; Testoxyl; Testrex; Tostrin;
Assay: 99% min.
Molecular Formula: C22H32O3
Short acting ester advantages and disadvantages
There are some advantages and disadvantages to the short acting ester. The major disadvantage is that users have to inject Testosterone Propionate 99% USP BP at minimum every other day throughout the cycle to get proper results. The advantages, however, are easier control and prevention of potential side effects. Also because there is less ester per vial, there is more actual testosterone per injection, which produces better results. The Propionate ester expands Testosterone's half-life to about 4 and a half days.
1) 50 to 100mg every day
2) 50 to 100mg every 2nd day
3) Every 3rd day should be the absolute minimum because that's near the border of Propionate activity timespan.
Testosterone Propionate Proposed Cycle:
1. Testosterone propionate 450MG (1.3ML EOD) weeks 1-8
2. Liquidex 0.25MG weeks 1-3 then 0.5MG weeks 3-8
3. Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 weeks 9-13
4. Clomid 75/50/50/50 weeks 9-13