Properties of Halotestin
1) Halotestin is an extremely strong and potent anabolic steroid analogue, possessing an anabolic strength 19 times the strength of Testosterone, and an androgenic strength 8.5 times the strength of Testosterone.
2) However, it has also been clarified that it has been determined to possess slightly less anabolic strength in humans in practicality.
3) Athletes and bodybuilders should enjoy experiencing a vast increase in strength, lean muscle growth, and an increase in definition. Size increases have purported to be modest but not extreme.
Halotestin Certificate of Analysis
of Halotestin inability to interact with the aromatase enzyme and
thereby avoid any Estrogen conversion, no risk of any Estrogen-related
side effects at any dose should be seen with Halo. This means that users
can expect no water retention that would lead to the puffy, bloated,
and soft look that is often undesirable, especially during periods of
cutting and fat loss, and pre-contest phases for competitive
Halotestin Side effects
1) Estrogenic Side Effects: water retention and bloating, blood pressure elevations (as a result of the water retention), increased possible fat retention/gain, and gynecomastia.
2) Androgenic Side Effects: increased sebum secretion (oily skin), increased bouts of acne (linked to increased sebum secretion), bodily and facial hair growth, benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH), and the increased risk of triggering Male Pattern Baldness (MPB) in individuals that possess the genetic trait required for the condition to manifest itself.