Primo Ace Primobolan Powder Order Process
1. email or whatsapp us about what you need,quantity and destination.
2. we would answer your email in 12 hours with our best price.
3. If you think the price is workable, we would send you our payment information.
4. After we received your payment ,we would arrange the shipping for you
5. You would receive our package in 7-10 working days
1. Top Quality in the market, most product have the purity of 98%+ and some beyond 99%
2. Competitive price, we offer speical discount for large amount order.
3. Fast shipping ,we would deliver your product in 7-10 working days.
4. Free Re-shipping, we promise that you will receive your package
5. Security, we will not transfer any of your info to any third party.
Primo Ace Side Effects And Prevention
For the most part, side effects are almost non-existent with methenolone. However due to it being a DHT derived steroid prostate problems and the exacerbation hair loss if a user is prone to male pattern baldness can occur for users of the compound. Many will use ketoconazole and/or finasteride to help with these effects.
Due to the fact that methenolone does not aromatize, estrogenic side effects are of no concern with this compound. This is another reason why it is often utilized by bodybuilders during their pre-contest preparations. Water retention, gynecomastia, and a rise in blood pressure should not occur from use of methenolone. Due to this, there is no need for anti-estrogen or anti-aromatase compounds while cycling this drug. In fact, there is some evidence that methenolone can act as an anti-estrogen itself, much in the same way that drostanolone does. However this effect is weak and should not be relied up for these purposes.
In terms of organ toxicity, methenolone shows no signs that it is capable of causing organ damage in healthy individuals, even at relatively heavy doses. If dosages are kept within reason, there should be little in the way of concern about possible organ damage while using methenolone.
The same can be said for virilizing effects in women. While such things are deepening of the voice, menstrual irregularity, and body/facial hair growth, among others, are definitely possible, they should be minimized if female users do not use the drug to excess. These effects are of course permanent if they do manifest themselves.