Cabergoline belongs to a group of medications known as prolactin inhibitors. Prolactin inhibitors are used to treat different types of medical problems that occur when too much prolactin, a hormone, is produced by the pituitary gland in the brain. Excess production of prolactin can result in menstrual problems in women and fertility problems in men and women.
White or almost white crystarlline powder
1. IR complies
No more than 0.5%
1. Allylamide (USP, rel, D) no more than 0.10%
1. Dichloromethane no more than 100ppm;
Residue on ignition
NO more than0.10 %
NO more than 20ppm
90%af particles no mone than 80μm
Conforn with EP6.0/ USP38
1) Cabergoline is used to treat many types of medical difficulties that occur when more hormone prolactin is produced. Infertility, sexual problems, and bone loss caused by excess prolactin production in men and in women who are not breastfeeding.
2) It treats by stopping the brain from making and releasing the prolactin hormone from the pituitary gland. Cabergoline use is usually discontinued when prolactin levels are normal for six months.
* improves the quality of muscles (they become harder)
* reduces fatigue
* increases libido
* lowers blood pressure
* improves erection and quality of sex
* reduces the recovery period between sexual intercourses
* improves memory, sleep and mood
In some instances, patients suffer from: Stomach upset; Vomiting; Constipation; Dizziness; Lightheadedness; Nausea; Tiredness.