1) Enanthate, with its 7-carbon ester and 1-carbon atom is lighter than cypionate which has more testosterone per gram.
2) Enanthate has a 7-carbon ester chain while cypionate has an 8-carbon ester chain.
3) Testosterone cypionate is an English steroid while enanthate is European. Both have the same functions and effects.
4) Testosterone cypionate and enanthate are commercial steroids used in bodybuilding for increased muscle weight.
5) Testosterone when taken at large can cause numerous side effects, such as: gynecomastia, fat gain, reduced fat breakdown, loss of sex drive, testicular shrinkage, and water retention.
6) Water retention may lead to weakened blood vessels over a period of time because it increases the blood pressure.