HCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, is a hormone present at high levels in early pregnancy. In fact, this hormone is used as a marker in home pregnancy tests. HCG has also been used to treat fertility issues in both men and women. However, elevated blood levels of HCG may also be a symptom of several types of cancer, including placental, ovarian and testicular cancer.
What other drugs will affect HCG?
There may be other drugs that can interact with HCG. Tell your doctor about all the prescription and over-the-counter medications you use. This includes vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start using a new medication without telling your doctor.
What Is the Function of HCG in Your Body?
HCG is a protein-based hormone produced during pregnancy that tells a woman’s body that it’s pregnant.
HCG helps maintain the production of important hormones like progesterone and estrogen, which are essential for the development of the embryo and fetus (6Trusted Source).
After the first three months of pregnancy, blood levels of HCG decrease.
1. Fast Delivery: We can delivery within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
2. Quality can be promised. Hot sell to Worldwide.
3. Payment Terms: Bank Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin Available.
4. Tracking your order at any time. Inform your order's further new situation at any time.
5. Package: Professional packing with discreet materials.