What is HCG?
Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a hormone that supports the normal development of an egg in a woman's ovary, and stimulates the release of the egg during ovulation. HCG is used to cause ovulation and to treat infertility in women, and to increase sperm count in men.
HCG benefits to the body are many and include such things as maintaining muscle mass, suppressing the appetite, improving the metabolism, and maintaining a proper hormone balance in the body.
Common Side effects of HCG Headache Irritability Restlessness Fatigue Depression Swelling in the feet, ankles, lowers legs, or hands Appearance of female breasts in men Pain in the area where you received the injection.
1. Name what your need ( which product , quantity )
2. Full payment would be done once we come to an agreement on all details .
3. Parcel would be shipped out upon receipt of payment .
4. Info about parcel would be offered ( Photo , tracking number )
5. Finally you would get the parcel in 3~10 working days