The primary conceived benefit is its ability to slow down the aging process, since its capacity to allow telomeres to remain stable longer delays the disruption of DNA that causes aging to commence. Its functionality has also led to the notion that it could help stave off several diseases and conditions that could be linked to age, such as stroke, heart disease, and a loss of mental function.
10mg/vail, 10 vial/box
* Increase the rate of enzymatic activities – Boosts the protein and sugar-digesting enzymes’ activities.
* Epithalon has shown positive results when it comes to reducing the aging process in humans.
* Improve the antioxidant status in the body through secretion of melatonin (its production is stimulated by Epithalon) which is an active antioxidant.
* It may cure retinitis pigmentosa – The condition is genetic. Affected individuals are reported to have poor retinal health. The peptide has the ability to prevent degeneration and preserve its structure.
* Corrects cardiac rhythm and boosts melatonin secretion – Cardiac rhythm, which can be corrected by Epithalon, deteriorates as people age.
- Suggested Injection Dosage per time: 5mg
- The suggested dosage for vile size of 10mg
- Suggested Frequency of use: One injection per day – high dose – morning
- Where to inject: Injected into the body fat around the stomach area.