It’s is a neuropeptide (small protein-like peptides that are used by neurons in communicating with each other) that induces sleep. DSIP induces the spindle plus delta EEG activity, and it reduces motor activities. The gene of Delta Sleep-Inducing Peptide is unknown, making it the only peptide with that characteristic.
2 mg/vial, 10 vial/box
Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide
White Lyophilized Powder
* Delta Sleep-Inducing Peptide has antioxidant effects and promotes a deep resting as it increases the slow-wave sleep.
* Stimulates the production of a hormone that’s produced by gonadotropic cells in your anterior pituitary gland called Luteinizing hormone.
* In females, this increases the ovulation
* Delta Sleep-Inducing Peptide allows your body to have low states of stress by reducing the level of basal corticotrophin while at the same time preventing its release. That means a reduction of your brain alert system as well as a state of overall relaxation, which can be beneficial in some cases of sleeplessness (insomnia).
* In males, it increases the production of testosterone.
* Can stimulate the somatoliberin growth hormone and promote cell * reproduction as well as regeneration by releasing somatotrophin growth hormone.
* Delta Sleep-Inducing Peptide inhibits secretion of somatostatin (also called GHIH or growth hormone-inhibiting hormone), which is also responsible for glucagon secretion as well as insulin inhibition.
* DSIP Peptide helps your body to become stronger, regulate glucose plus promote nutrients metabolic utilisation in your body.
* Regulates your BP and the myocardial contraction.
* Acts limiting your body temperature and stress controls.
Suggested Injection Dosage per time: 250mcg
Suggested dosage for vile size of:2mg
Suggested Frequency of use: 1 dose 2 hours before bed
Where to inject: Injected into the body fat around the stomach area.