CJC-1295 with DAC is referred to the peptides class, stimulating the body’s own production of growth hormone, which, unlike its counterpart CJC-1295 (GRF 1-29), has a much longer half-life in the blood, lasting up to two weeks.
Loss on Drying
Acetate Content (HPIC)
Peptide Content (N%)
Amino Acid Composition
±10% of theoretical
Single Impurity (HPLC)
* a tangible and progressive muscle growth is achieved;
* body fat level is decreased, particularly in the abdominal cavity;
* the peptide provides a dramatic increase in the strength and endurance;
* the modified product affects the quality of the skin in a positive way,
* smoothes wrinkles and provides elasticity;
* a noteworthy ligaments and joints strengthening is achieved;
* more rapid recovery after injuries and intense exercises takes place;
* the peptide increases the density of the bone structure of the human body;
* a correct dosage provides a favourable effect on sleep and overall mental state.
To maintain optimum concentration it is necessary to carry out injections 2 times per week (since by the fifth day it falls to ineffective). The recommended dosage equals 1000-2000mcg, 2 times a week.
The optimal cjc-1295 dac cycle duration is 8-12 weeks, followed by a 2-week break. To prevent age-related changes (40+), only one injection of 1 time per week (at bedtime). It is advisable to combine this peptide with GHRP-2, GHRP-6 or Ipamorelin so the to triple the result and achieve a synergistic effect.