What is hMG?
Human menopause gonadotrophins (hMG) refers to the mixture of the two gonadotrophins purified from the urine of postmenopausal women and is a common source of the hormones for IVF treatment.
What is hMG Injection used for?
Human Menopausal Gonadotropins (hMG): An injection that contains equal parts of FSH and LH (luteinizing hormone), given to stimulate the ovaries to produce multiple eggs during one cycle.
What is the difference between hCG and hMG?
If pulsatile GnRH is not indicated, HCG is used as the source of luteinizing hormone (LH) bioactivity to stimulate testosterone secretion by Leydig cells, whereas HMG is used as the source of FSH to stimulate the Sertoli cells.
1. Name what your need ( which product , quantity )
2. Full payment would be done once we come to an agreement on all details .
3. Parcel would be shipped out upon receipt of payment .
4. Info about parcel would be offered ( Photo , tracking number )
5. Finally you would get the parcel in 3~10 working days