Testosterone enanthate is a clear or yellowish viscous fluid supplied in a 10-millilitre (mL) multi-use glass vial. It is injected intramuscularly into the buttocks every one to four weeks. To avoid the fluctuating hormone levels (and the associated mood swings), lower dosages are often prescribed over shorter intervals.
The active drug, which is suspended in sesame oil, has a sustained release period of two to three weeks.
Common 300mg/mL Recipe for 100mL
30 gram Testosterone Ethanate powder (22.5mL)
2mL BA (2%)
15mL BB (15%)
The male bodybuilder's dosage of this steroid would typically be in 500-1250mg per week range and cycle duration would be from 8-20 weeks, depending of course on the goals of the athlete. Women typically see desirable results from doses of 50-100mgs per week.
Common side effects
* Injection site pain and swelling
* Thinning hair
* Mood changes, including aggression
* Depression or anxiety
* Increased or decreased libido
* Generalized tingling sensations
* Oily skin and acne
* Weight gain
* The severity of side effects is typically dose-dependent and may be alleviated by reducing the current dosage