What is Testosterone Decanoate?
Decanoate is an ester with a long lasting period of action and is frequently compared to testosterone enanthate. Its period of action constitutes three weeks. The second name for decanoate is dodecahydrocyclopenta. It has a chemical structure of C29H46O3. It posesses a hydrocarbon chain that consists of 10 carbon atoms.
Testosterone Decanoate 250mg/ml has a small amount of mild side effects that you can face. It slows down the natural production of testosterone. It may badly influence the immune system, liver and levels of cholesterol. It also increases hair growth on face and acne.
Moreover, Testosterone Decanoate can change to estrogen and cause water retention and gynecomastia.
However, testosterone has a small amount of side effects, many of them can be associated with aromatase inhibitors usage.
1) promotes a fast recovery after strenuous trainings
2) It is recommended to use Innovagen Capratest in dosage of 500-700 mg per week for men. To make one injection in a week is quite enough.
3) strength, muscle mass, metabolism and stamina increase
4) you may use it during both cutting and bulking cycles
5) it improves the production of red blood cells that in its turn helps during hard trainings. That is because the drug helps to produce more blood oxygenation
Depending on the goals of testosterone decanoate use it is combined with other drugs. For a better set of muscle mass decanoate ester is combined with: Nandrolone decanoate, Oxymetholone, Methandrostenolone.
For a qualitative muscle mass decanoate ester is combined with: Oxandrolone, Turinabol, Trenbolone, Winstrol, Primobolan.