Formestane is an anti-estrogenic agent that exhibits anabolic potential. It is the perfect complement to an intensive training cycle, based on a high level of testosterone in the body, protecting the body against the adverse effects of excess estrogen. The product effectively promotes the expansion of muscle tissue by minimizing the occurrence of side effects.
White or Almost White Crystalline Powder
Loss On Drying
not less than 97%
Conforms Specifications of Enterprise Standard.
Formestane binds irreversibly to and inhibits the enzyme aromatase, thereby blocking the conversion of cholesterol to pregnenolone and the peripheral aromatization of androgenic precursors into estrogens. Formestane is a drug that has been previously used in breast cancer treatment. Like most drugs which have some sort of phsyique usage, athletes eventually get a hold of it.
- Increases in IGF-1
- Lowers SHBG to make anabolic hormones more active and in a free state
- Increase natural Testosterone to above normal human levels and continues to work even after use has stopped.
- Prevents conversion of Testosterone to DHT meaning it can help prevent hair loss in some cases as well as prostate issues.
- Lowers and Controls Estrogen and prevents the negative side effects associated with Estrogen
- Prevents Estrogen Rebound because it is a Type I aromatase Inhibitor similar to Aromasin (Exemestanes)
- Transdermal Delivery allows for maximum absorption with zero toxicity and mess